This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relations between Individual Entrepreneur Kotelnikov Konstantin Viktorovich (hereinafter referred to as keeperbelt.com or Administration) on the one hand and the website user on the other. Website keeperbelt.com is not a mass media outlet.
Using this website, You agree to the terms of this agreement. If You do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the website keeperbelt.com!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The User has the right to:
- search for information on the website
- get information on the website
- use the website's information for personal, non-commercial purposes
The Administration has the right to:
- create, modify, or cancel rules at its discretion
- restrict access to any information on the website
- create, modify, or delete information
The User undertakes not to:
- disrupt the website's functionality
- use scripts (programs) for automated information collection and / or interaction with the Website and its Services
The Administration undertakes to:
- maintain the website's functionality, except in cases where this is not possible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration
- implement a versatile protection of the User account
- protect information the distribution of which is restricted or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or deleting the account of the user who violated the rules
- provide all available information about the User to the authorized state authorities in cases established by law
Responsibility of parties
- The Administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties.
- In the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
Terms of the agreement
- This Agreement is effective for any use of this website.
- The Agreement ceases to apply when a new version of it becomes available.
- The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally modify this Agreement at its discretion.
- The Administration does not notify the Users about changes in the Agreement.